Store Refund Policy (E-Receipts)
If you change your mind about the items you have purchased; you can return your purchase to one of our Solus stores within 30 days. You must have a receipt and the items must be in their original condition and we will happily exchange or refund. If you do not have a receipt you can return for an exchange based on the current selling price.
- If clothes are soiled/dirty/damaged then a refund is not possible
- The refund will only be given by the original method of payment
- If payment was made by credit card the refund can only be give back to the orginal card
- Faulty returns are possible within a 6 month period
Where can I return my items?
Because these items were purchased in one of our Solus stores you can only return items to one of our solus stores:
- Westfield London
- Westfield Stratford
- Grand Arcade Cambridge
- King Edward Court Windsor
- High Street Tunbridge Wells
You cannot return these items to our webstore or to concessions i.e.) House of Fraser stores or Fenwick stores
This does not affect your statutory rights