Got a little one starting or returning to pre-school or nursery soon? Our designers in Stockholm consider the need to learn independent dressing and toileting as well as providing great solutions to make sure your little one can play outdoors in any weather. Ask your nursery about their ‘Free Flow Play’ policy between indoors and outdoors, important as children thrive best in an environment that supports and promotes active learning and development. Inside, Outside, Inside, Outside All Day Long!
Look out for the details that make the difference in our new collection of well-considered kids clothes for Autumn Winter 2015.
- Press buttons never traditional buttons
- Long zip tabs easy to grip
- Lightweight and flexible yet warm coat fabrics
- Pull on tabs and push-off heel grips on wellies
- Velcro slippers or pull-on moccasins
- Mitt-clips attach gloves to coat
- Side zips to shell waterproof trousers
- Stirrups and chunky braces on rainwear
- Socks grip ankles and don’t slide off
- Socks and tights with anti-slip soles
- Wool thermals designed to look good on their own
- Polyester thermals for very active kids
- Drawstring waists on soft play leggings
- Quality cotton fabrics stand up to a lot of washing