TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you), the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This agreement is governed by English law.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
You promise that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase the Products. You also promise that all information you have provided is accurate and true. You authorise us to perform validation checks and authorisation with the card issuer.
You agree to fully indemnify us, our officers, employees, agents and suppliers, immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or by your use of this website, or the use of any other person accessing this website using your shopping account or your personal information.
All prices for baby and childrens clothing on the website is zero VAT rated, but exclusive of shipping charges, unless we tell you otherwise. Adult and Maternity garments are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Prices and availability of Products may be changed at any time without notice. The price at which you agree to purchase the Products is the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. Prices in our retail stores and outlets may be different to the prices shown on this website.
We make every effort to ensure that the images of the Products on our website are accurate. However because of differences between monitors the colour you see of the Product may not accurately reflect its true colour.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your credit or debit card information (Confidential Information) is kept secure. However unless we have been negligent, we are not liable for any losses arising from unauthorised access by a third party to your Confidential Information.
Once you have placed an order on this website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of the order you have sent. We will not accept the order and complete the contract until we despatch the Products ordered. If there is a problem with your order, e.g. a problem with your credit card or we do not have the Products ordered in stock, and we cannot accept the contract, we will contact you by phone, email or letter.
Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the Products selected including VAT and delivery charges. Any refunds made in respect of returns or cancellations will be made to the same card. Where payment has not been made in full, we may cancel your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you.
This clause is not intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The risk of damage or loss of the Products passes to you when delivery is made. Delivery is made at the time we leave the Products at the address specified by you. We cannot accept any claims beyond this point. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Where a product has care instructions, you must follow these instructions. We are not liable for any loss or damage in the event that the instructions have not been followed.
Contest Terms & Conditions
The following rules apply to any competition or prize draws that may feature on this site, the Polarn O. Pyret UK and Ireland Facebook page, the @polarnopyretUK Instagram account or promoted via our E-newsletter communications or via in store entry cards. ("Contest").
1. By entering any prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions. You may request exclusion from any automatic prize draws by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The contest is open to UK & Ireland resident customers aged 18 or over, except employees of Odin Retail Ltd, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the contest.
3. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parent/guardian to enter the contest. By entering into the contest you confirm that you have this consent.
4. Odin Retail Ltd does not accept responsibility for network, computer, and hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Late or incomplete entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. Individual terms and conditions may apply to individual contests.
6. All entries will be drawn under the supervision of an independent person within 72 hours of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email, facebook messaging or phone no later than 72 hours after the competition ends.
7. The Prize is nontransferable, nonrefundable and nonnegotiable. There are no cash alternatives. Odin Retail Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for others of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original Prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
9. Winners' details will be available for one month after the draw by sending a SAE to Odin Retail Ltd at the address below.
10. The odds of winning will vary according to the number of entries.
12. Odin Retail Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel a contest, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual's entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavors to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
13. Subject to paragraph 14 below, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Odin Retail Ltd excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from (i) any postponement or cancellation of the contest, (ii) any loss or, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize, and (iii) any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond Odin Retail Ltd's reasonable control.
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude any party's liability for death or personal injury caused by such party's negligence, or for fraud.
15. The contest, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English and Irish law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the contest.
16. Odin Retail Ltd's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and the terms & conditions of this website and to agree to be bound by them.
18. Promoter: Odin Retail Ltd, Ceres House, Searby Road, Lincoln LN2 4DT registered no.5384555.
19. We reserve the right to announce the winner of a competition using their first name and town location via our e-newsletters and social media pages.
20. By entering a Polarn O. Pyret competition you automatically sign up to Polarn O. Pyret E-Newsletters to receive news and special offers, you can unsubscribe at any time.
21. PO.P Star of the Month: By uploading an image to our Facebook page you are automatically entered into our PO.P Star of the Month competition and agree to your image being used across all Polarn O. Pyret social media channels and e-newsletters. Our favourite image will be selected monthly and the winner will be notified via Facebook's private messaging. As of 2016 PO.P Star of the Month will move to Instagram. By uploading an image to Instagram with #popkidsuk, you are entered into our PO.P Star of the Month competition and agree to your image being used on Polarn O. Pyret's Instagram and e-newletters. Our favourite image will be selected monthly and the winner will be notified via Instagram's private messaging.
By entering into a contest, prize draw or any voucher based promotion, you agree to receive information about products or offers that we believe may be of interest to you and you agree that this does not infringe your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. You may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive this information.
All trademarks, brand names, copyrights, Product names and trade names are the property of their respective owners and we do not authorise any use which infringes those rights. Subject to this, you may view, print and download from our website for personal use only. Any other use of information or materials on this website is strictly forbidden without obtaining our written agreement first.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this website and in any documentation we may send you (“Information”) is accurate. However we do not make any promises about the Information and we are not liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may happen as a result of relying on the Information, except where we are not allowed by law to exclude our liability.
We are not liable to you for any failure or delay to supply or deliver or for any damage or defect to the Products that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
*FREE POSTAGE VOUCHER CODE
*Free delivery promotional codes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and are only redeemable on orders containing at least one full priced item.
For UK orders we aim to deliver your order within 5 working days to your designated address by tracked courier.
Republic of Ireland orders can take up to 10 working days to arrive
UK Standard delivery Charges:
- Order value under £30, delivery charge £3.00
- Order value over £30, delivery is FREE
Republic of Ireland Standard delivery Charges:
- Order value under €50, delivery charge €3.00
- Order value over €50, delivery is FREE
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
We use Royal Mail for UK & Ireland Orders.
CAN I CHANGE A PLACED ORDER?
You can request to cancel the order here and we will do our best to prevent the order from being shipped. However it is not always possible to stop an order once it has been placed. If your order has been dispatched, you will need to return the goods (see How do I return an order)
I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AFTER ORDER PLACED
Please check your email settings as the email may have been sent to your spam trash folder. Also you can login to My Account and look for information there. If you do not find your email or the information at your account, please contact us here.
When your order is dispatched from our Warehouse, we will send you an email to confirm that it's on its way. From there it should be delivered within the timescale we advertise. UK orders are traceable from when they are dispatched, you can check its progress by logging into your account here. We want all our customers to receive top quality goods so if you think there is a fault with an item you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting our Customer Service Team.
When you register, you will be asked to provide an address for your account details. You can also add an alternative address here. You will also be given the option at the checkout if you would like to change the delivery address of your order. Unfortunately we cannot change the delivery address after an order is placed. If you are not in when our courier attempts delivery, they will leave a note telling you where you can collect your parcel or how to rearrange delivery with your local depot.
We will aim to resolve any issue with a faulty item as quickly as possible but we need you to tell us as soon as you discover the fault so we can resolve the issue for you. By sending us an email to Customer Service with a description of the fault, we will get back to you with help as soon as possible.
If you have received an incorrect item in your order, please let us know straight away by contacting Customer Service and asking them to look it.
Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change.
If an item in your order is missing, check your dispatch emails to see if it was out of stock. If out of stocks occur, we will inform you in your order dispatch mail about this. Of course if this happens no payment of these goods is taken. The delivery note will state which items are in this part of your order. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you are not missing anything. If something is missing and you have questions about this, please get in touch with Customer Service.
If your order has not arrived within 15 days of your order dispatch date please contact Customer Service. We will need an electronic (emailed) signed letter confirming that your order has not been delivered.
3 FOR 2 PROMOTIONS
Offer applies when you purchase three qualifying items in a single transaction. Subject to availability. See individual items for details. Discount applies at checkout. All items must be returned together for a refund or exchange to be processed and this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Discounts on voucher codes GIFT5, GIFT10, GIFT15 and GIFT20 are against full priced only items. Discounts will be removed as a proportion of the product price and can not be back dated against any other orders. Discount codes expire at midnight on December 6th 2015
OUR ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
WHICH ITEMS CAN I RETURN?
You can return any items purchased within 30 days of receipt, for a full refund, and you have up to 90 days to return the items for an online credit or exchange, whichever you prefer. This applies to online orders returned to our online team.
All items returned must be unworn and unwashed and still have their original tags.
If you have a faulty item, please get in touch with our customer service team via our contact us page.
HOW MUCH WILL I BE REFUNDED?
You will be refunded the full price that you paid for the goods. When returning goods which you bought using a discount or offer, we will adjust the refund accordingly if you fall below the discount/offer threshold.
We will refund any postage costs paid on your original order if the complete order is returned.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
We try to process returns as quickly as possible; we will notify you by email once your return has been processed. During busy periods this could take up to 14 days from when we receive the goods.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM?
When you post your items back to us, please fill in and enclose the form attached to your delivery note. Detailing the item(s) being returned, quantity, reason for return and if you would prefer a refund or exchange. The items should be posted to the address below.
For returning items from the UK;
Polarn O. Pyret
Boughton Industrial Estate
For returning items from Ireland;
Polarn O. Pyret
PO BOX 6151
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure the parcel is returned to us, we strongly suggest that you obtain proof of postage from the Postal Office when you return it.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO ONE OF YOUR STORES?
If you prefer to return items back to a Polarn O. Pyret store, (excluding all department store concessions such as House of Fraser, Arnotts, Fenwick and John Lewis) you have 30 days to do so. Our stores will be happy to help you with a refund or organise an exchange provided you take along your delivery note and the original payment card. You can find a full list of our stores on our website Store Locator.
Please note that our stores are not able to process any refunds if you have paid using PayPal, these orders must be returned to our online team and refunds will be processed through your paypal account. Please note that the Paypal payment could take up to 14 days once processed.
If returning to a store YOU MUST TAKE WITH YOU YOUR DELIVERY NOTE and original payment card
CAN I BE REMOVED FROM YOUR MAILING LIST?
Polarn O. Pyret will send you special offers and promotions by post and email.
If you do not want to receive offers and promotions by post or by email, you can unsubscribe by contacting email@example.com .
WHY DID I RECEIVE YOUR BROCHURE WHEN I DIDN'T REQUEST IT?
We may have received your details from a third party company. If you do not wish to receive information from us, let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
WILL YOU PASS MY DATA ON TO THIRD PARTIES?
From time to time we may send you details by post from companies whose products and services may be of interest to you.
If you wish to opt-out of third party offers and promotions let us know by contacting email@example.com .
We respect your privacy and are committed to protect it.