- Ensure kids can play outdoors in any possible weather with our hi tech breathable outerwear
- We make life easier for families with easy to care for solutions, all of our clothes are machine washable and have dye lock technology
- We consider the environment. Over 85% of our collection is made from organic cotton or recycled materials
- Quality clothes that can be worn by as many kids as possible - true value
Clothes made for play
- Let kids be kids! We know that children love the freedom to play in clothes they can forget they’re wearing
- So we make trousers that are always comfortable – in the park or at the party
- Clothes that keep children warm, dry or cool, that aren’t tight or restrictive, and fit really well.
- Pre shaped legs on trousers and jeans, pre shaped arms and legs on all outerwear allow for extra easy range of movement
- Simply put, we try to make the best and most comfortable clothes with functional fabrics and the most ingenious solutions
The Earth is a hand-me-down, just like our clothes
- We’ve always made clothes that are meant to be handed down – from sister to brother or neighbour to neighbour
- That’s why we began with classic stripes in blue and red. Two colours that appeal to both girls and boys
- Our clothes are made from high quality cotton that can withstand repeated washing without losing its shape or shrinking
- In Sweden, Polarn O. Pyret is the second-hand market’s best-selling clothing label
Made in a more sustainable way
- Our aim is to make our production better for the environment
- Each year we are pleased to be able to make clothes in a more sustainable way
- Look for our Brown sustainable logos online
- Organic Cotton, Recycled Polyester and the Better Cotton Initiative
The enduring appeal of stripes
- Polarn O. Pyret came into existence in Sweden in 1976 at a time of liberation and equality
- To make life easier for working mums and dads, we began to make easy-care cotton clothes for children
- Our very first red and blue stripes are still best sellers - our stripes will never fade
Sleep more comfortably
- Many little differences add up to one big difference
- Take the seams, for instance. They can hardly be seen or felt, and they won’t chafe a child’s delicate skin
- This is because we overlap the fabric and sew a flat seam
- This helps babies to sleep more comfortably and every parent knows what a blessing that can be. So mum and dad get a good night’s sleep too
How do you say your name?
Don't worry, you're not alone if you struggle to pronounce our name, it is Swedish after all!
We'll break it down for you; Polarn O. Pyret… “Pole Ahrn Oh Pier Et”
It means “Buddy and the Little One”.
The O. is Swedish for “&” but, you can call us PO.P for short!