It's all in the detail...
The fashion world knows and appreciates Swedish denim for adults, now discover it for your kids!
Our jeans come in 4 different washes and 4 different styles. All with with clever features, that help to keep play the main focus.
- Made from sustainably produced organic cotton
- Easy wearability
- Superior quality stitching
- Re-inforced knees
- Inverted rivets to prevent damage to furniture, floors & walls!
- Eco friendly leather-effect logo
Choose your fit..
1. Loose fit: Relaxed jean with wide, straight leg
2. Regular fit: Straight leg, in between wide and slim
3. Slim fit: Super comfy jean with stretchy fabric & fitted leg
4. Super slim: Our most tightly fitting leg with stretchy fabric
If you take good care of your jeans, they’ll be a go-to wardrobe favourite for a long time, and they’ll look better and feel softer over time.
Dye may run
Jeans are coloured with indigo, a dye that runs and fades over time. This applies to dark denim especially, but also to light denim. So be careful when coming into contact with light-coloured clothes and upholstery, as the dye from jeans can rub off on them.
All jeans are unique
Fun fact: no two pairs of jeans are exactly alike. Each pair of jeans has a unique colour finish, as the dye coats the yarns of the fabric differently. And jeans are given wear effects by being rubbed with sandpaper by hand.
Sustainable clothing for all children that's fun to wear, comfy & stands up to all kinds of play...
PO.P began with the aim to bring working families quality clothes that are easy to care for...
For over 40 years we have tested our outerwear to ensure it stands up to play & adventure...
One of our main goals is to help protect the environment and be a leader in sustainability...