Easy ice paints made from food colouring.
- Ice cube tray
- Food colouring
- Lollypop sticks
- Paper (thick white or light coloured paper preferably)
- A good sized tray or plastic mat as it will get watery
- Fill and ice cube tray with water. Don’t over fill.
- Add a small drop of food colouring to each cube.
- Cut a lollypop stick in half. or cocktail sticks are fine
- Use the flat edge side to mix the water and food colouring.
- Leave the stick inside.
- Freeze overnight.
- Put some paper on a plastic tray - like a food tray
- Get creative!