Your Personal Information
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential, and it will be kept on a secure server (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). Odin Retail Ltd processes personal data, and sends marketing communication on the legal basis of legitimate interest and complies with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We and our data protection compliant third party providers of digital advertisements may collect:
- information about where you are on the internet, for example the ip address or the url you came from
- the country and telephone area code where your computer is located
- your browser type
- the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit
- the advertisements you clicked on
- any search terms that you entered on our website
We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service, or be used to present you with Polarn O. Pyret products which are relevant to your browsing history when you visit other websites. You can find out more about this here.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- To administer this website;
- Processing your orders and to update you regardign your order status;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To send you marketing postal communicactions, if you have not opted out of receiving information about products or special offers that may be of interest to you via post.
- If you have opted in to Polarn O. Pyret marketing email communicactions via our PO.P+ Membership, you will receive information about products or special offers that may be of interest to you via email.
You can find out more about your consent to marketing communications here.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to reputable third parties who will help process your order. Odin Retail Ltd requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with current UK Data Protection and consumer legislation. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside for their mailing or marketing purposes.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and sometimes, a mailing address. You will receive news about our products, promotions and offers only if you have opted into our PO.P+ member benefits programme. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email.
Do Not Track (DNT)
This is a feature offered by some browsers that can send a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn't tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies. You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings, however please note that if Cookies are disabled you will be unable to purchase from the website.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we'll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won't respond to DNT requests.